• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unknown Calls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Doomflame

My fiance has recieved two annoying calls from some girl that says she used to go to my school. This same girl says she is with me. She also had me thrown in jail for 6 months w/ an order of protection. The caller won't give her name and is really making my fiance wonder what's going on. I am unwaiveringly faithful. What could I do about it? My fiance wants the legal system to stay out of her life. I already have it in mine, so I would like to bring this forth to either my lawyer or the judge that is supposed to sentence me at the end of this month...supposively sentence me... but we won't get into that. I recorded all the information that I was given... I told my probation officer about the last one and he brushed it off.

S

scooby

this sounds like a bunch of crap to me...
just call the phone company and have them trace these "mysterious" phone calls. it will prove to your probation officer how good you really are at the same time as opposed to brushing it off.

D

dazednconfusedfl

This same thing has happened to me!!!!! It probably isnt the same person and I nor my boyfriend went to jail....but if you went to jail then you can easily find out who it was just find out who put you in jail then you will have your answer to the mysterious caller

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">