• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlawful detaining of children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

candicane

What is the name of your state? California in the county of riverside.

Our children were taken out of our home by childrens protective services, we went to court they said evaluate home and return children. CPS then went to the wrong address to do the evaluation, and we believe they were aware it was the wrong address to begin with. Three of the four have mental disabilities ranging from ADHD with bi-polar and ODD to lack of oxygen to the brain before birth causing slight brain damage.

Since they have been taken, we have also had our van towed because they say they didn't have the sam e papers as i at the court house, however mine came to me from the courthouse.

We have to move, and for the most part we have to give up our family owned business, because they do not want the children here. Most of all however they have turned a 7 year old little girl into a savage beast. You see adhd, bi-polar and odd already make for a stubborn child, but they also invite an environment that changes from litterally minute to minute at times. once my daughter figured out that these people they call her fosterparents are just like you and I they are trying to do the best they can with all given situations. They failed however to realize the love of a parent by a child is greater than their mighty system. She tried to run away, several times. that did not work so she began mistreating pets in the household, that did not work either so she began to try to hurt the elderly in the household. Now for being "out of control" she has been 5150 to a mental hospital. this will follow her for the rest of her life! Almost forgot to mention that they (at the hospital) will not let us (husband and I) see nor speak to by phone to our own daughter. it all took place this past friday 10-25-02. the hospital called me by "mistake" ; and no one of the ten i called from childrens protective services called me back over the weekend. It must be nice to be them to have their cushy jobs and lives that have nothing ever going wrong on the weekend!!!
i know that we Parents and children alike have rights. What are they and can i sue them for the hell we have been ut through?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Not to be rude, but which part of this "This Forum is no longer accepting new Questions. You can Answer existing Questions. Please post new Questions in other Family Law Forums." wasn't clear?

If you post in an active boartd - you'll actually get some useful replies.

C

candicane

not to be rude but did you not understand what i have gone through recently?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">