• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unmovable mobile homes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

STARFIRE57

What is the name of your state? California

If the owner of a mobile home park asks a homeowner to move out and the lease states that they have to move their mobilehome also but the mobile home is too old to be moved what are the homeowners options? Can the owner put them out on the street without a home? :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

STARFIRE57 said:

If the owner of a mobile home park asks a homeowner to move out and the lease states that they have to move their mobilehome also but the mobile home is too old to be moved what are the homeowners options? Can the owner put them out on the street without a home? :confused:

My response:

One word - - bulldozer.

Ballot Measure 23, for the vote coming up in November, will outlaw all mobile homes in California. The people don't want California turning into Arkansas trailer trash.

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

One word - - bulldozer.

Ballot Measure 23, for the vote coming up in November, will outlaw all mobile homes in California. The people don't want California turning into Arkansas trailer trash.

IAAL
That's RAZORBACK trailer trash to you!!!! :D

south

Click here this should help you move it

STARFIRE57 said:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">