• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unperfected Secured Debt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CarolH143

my state is michigan. if a security agreement was not filed, i think the term is it is nonperfected, is it still valid? my husband lend me $100K and we did all the paperwork but did not file. does his $100K have a security interest above unsecured creditors? i have posted three difficult questions. we live in a remote area in michigan and i cannot find an attorney that is sophisticated enough to answer these questions. i usually take them internet answers i obtained. i would be more than glad to pay for research if i can just have this and the other two questions answered with documentation, as long as i have a previous idea as to what the charges would be. it's not the fees it's the validity of the research i want: i just want good answers. thank you (and yes, this third post is the end of my inquiries. i hope i can get the log on to see the answers!!!!)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">