• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unsupervised probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Alynn98

Virginia... my husband is incarcerated he was on supervised probation he has had a girlfriend for the past month who is on unsupervised probation he is a felon she is not how can I stop her from talking to him in jail and visiting him in jail and is she allowed around a felon being on unsupervised probation

quincy

Virginia... my husband is incarcerated he was on supervised probation he has had a girlfriend for the past month who is on unsupervised probation he is a felon she is not how can I stop her from talking to him in jail and visiting him in jail and is she allowed around a felon being on unsupervised probation
Whether the girlfriend can visit your incarcerated husband depends on the terms of her probation.

quincy

How can I stop her from visiting him in them talking on the phone he's married to me
I am not sure you can prevent the girlfriend and your husband from communicating with each other, or visiting each other in or out of jail.

Have you spoken to your husband about his girlfriend? What did he say?

Have you considered divorcing your husband?

Last edited:

Eekamouse

How can I stop her from visiting him in them talking on the phone he's married to me
You can divorce him and then it won't matter anymore. Do her a favor and let her have him. It's not like he's not going to go on to cheat on her, too. She kind of deserves the experience.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">