• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unsure of what to do in wisconsin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tiffany1733

My fiance was in a car accident may 24,ooo In my registered vehicle. The police were called to the scene of the accident and there was a exchange of information form completed, that stated that the other driver was at fault. the other driver(driving employers vehicle-Transportation Co. for disabled persons) attempted to make a right turn with no signal and he was not in the turning lane, my fiance was on the right of the other driver(turning lane) when he crashed into my car. The insurance information provided on the change of info form for the liable driver was false.after a a month of phone calls to get thier insures information (employer refused to give me that information) I was finally referred to thier broker to whom i faxed my first estimate to.i called this broker person for three weeks trying to gather info regarding my claim with no success(ie,i didnt know my claim #).Then my fiance recieves a letter from the actual insurer requesting that he fill out an accident questionarre.........done. questionare and the first estimate was faxed to the insurer. when i called to confirm that theyve recieved the fax and to gather info on my claim, i mentioned to the claim adjuster that my car was giving me trouble since the accident,she asked that i get a second estimate.......done and faxed about a week ago. i dont have the funds to get my car fixed.but i was told by the mechanic that gave me the second estimate that my car was hit pretty hard and i should expect to experience internal problems. so of course there have been minor but many probems with my car since the accident. when i mentioned this to the claims adjuster she stated that they could only cut me check for the lowest estimate(the first one)which they still havent done. can they do this also a friend mentioned that since they insure a business they should be able to cover the rental costs but ive been given the run-around already how do i know that the insurance co is handling my claim correctly and i wont be cheated........ ive tried contacting an attorney but they wont help unless there was an injury involved. ive only been driving 4 months and very new to this: how do i not get cheated..........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">