• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unum provident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

don james

What is the name of your state? colorado

does anyone know any new info about what funny business unum has been up to lately??

they denied my claim after paying me for four years [bulging discs and other lower back problems].....seems they thought that i somehow cured myself!!!!......oh well to make a long story short...i got tired of the crap, filed for my retirement [30 in the cement industry] and went and got a part time job.....i actually feel better now that i don't have to send in a ton of paperwork every so often and beg my doctor to get the forms filled out on time!!!.........

i still have a bad taste in my mouth about this company...as do many others......and if i can sign my name on some sort of class action suit or other patitions.......i'll be happy to do it!!!

thanks
don james

N

nitzy

Wow. I have nothing more to offer then we, too, have had a lot of problems with this company. My husband had a serious brain injury and can barely dress himself, much less work. I am at the point where I want to go to their office and introduce them to him. Perhaps then they might get the idea he is disabled. Let me know if you find anything out. You are not alone in being disgruntled by them:mad:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">