• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update on an old, closed thread

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

so, you're David Doria?

What does the flyers have to do with and missing an assignment with this situation where you were given a lower score due to your belief you were discriminated against due to your lack of religion?

Oh, I see, you included this in the original post:

I realized a final piece of the puzzle tonight. Reviewing my e-mails, I realized that she actually responded to my messages throughout the semester. She stopped responding to my questions about missed assignments and stuff immediately after our argument about my research paper topic.
yet that thread went on for 84 posts over 3 days and it seems the only complaint you had dealt with religion and the paper with the lower than you believed was correct grade.

Sounds like you have trouble staying on topic, or even making the topic the issue in the discussion.

so, you're David Doria?

What does the flyers have to do with and missing an assignment with this situation where you were given a lower score due to your belief you were discriminated against due to your lack of religion?

Oh, I see, you included this in the original post:

yet that thread went on for 84 posts over 3 days and it seems the only complaint you had dealt with religion and the paper with the lower than you believed was correct grade.

Sounds like you have trouble staying on topic, or even making the topic the issue in the discussion.
please read the entire issue before responding again ...lest this thread become as convoluted as the last.

I will address your current question out of courtesy, but I do not appreciate such an accusatory and rude response without attempting to know all the details to my situation:

Due to stonewalling from the school, I was seeking to find a new angle that may cause someone to take action. I was curious about the possibility of taking a religious discrimination standpoint. Later in the thread, I agree with the reasoning of posters and admit that this would not be an option.

At the end of the thread, I was told that it would be wise to pursue my case on the ground that I was denied a right expressly given to me in the Student Handbook....the right to question witnesses during my grievance hearing. My updates consist of what has happened since I took off in that direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's against the TOS to post the link...
I just got through reading a 4 page thread on this website with links galore to services that may help out the thread creator. I posted my link to a blog to try to help myself and try to help the people reading the thread understand my situation without copying and pasting pages and pages of documents. Also the site has video evidence.

The blog site is not a business, nor does it generate money in any manner.

Are you positive that the link I posted is different from the ones I see in other threads? That is really going to make this difficult.

well thanks for blindsiding me in this thread without proper opportunity to simply edit my posts

i'm going to make a new thread, and PASTE everything...

PLEASE delete this one or at least edit my last name from it, thanks...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Just unlock your old thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/education-law-47/i-discriminated-against-because-my-lack-religion-531264.html

The topic has been discussed to death. Seriously.
I am here posting updates, in response to users who said things like the following user did in that thread...

I actually agree with you, and think you make a compelling argument in your letter. If you have the right to call witnesses, then you have the right, and I would like you to take it up the chain of command. If that is the CFO (which you could find out on your own, through the internet) then so be it. You can always take your case to your Student Judicial Affairs office and plead your case there, or at least ask for an opinion if this is worth all your effort.

At some point, it will have to be over. Provide all your documentation, and make your case."

Are you a mod or something? You shouldn't be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">