• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update- Still Need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?Arizona
Found the form I need to do an amendment to my Chapter 7 (adding some bills that were missed). I have the form, I just need to know if I have to send the WHOLE list with the 2 added bills, or do I just send a new list of these two bills????? I'm running out of time to get this doen, and I can't seem to get anyone to call me back, so if someone in here knows the answer, I'd sure appreciate it FAST! Thanks so much!!! :eek:


Senior Member
You only have to notify the creditors that are affected by the amendment, you do NOT have to notify all the other creditors. The court and the Trustee will get their copies of the amended forms. You must also send the amendments to all the other forms that will change with the addition of these creditors.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential