• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update to everyone who helped - rmet are you listening??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyto 2

What is the name of your state? NJ
Just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated your help and support in the past. I went to court today (after 4 postponments), ex was asking for Primary custody, and other stuff. He lost and I was awarded legal fees due to it being filed in bad faith. Judge found him to have "issues" and alot of other problems and basically told his attorney to tell him to leave me alone (ex did not show up). Rmet - I am done being his door mat and can finally get on with my life without worring what ex will do to me. The Judge got how I have been his victim of his anger. What a great day for my children and me!! Thanks everyone!!!

NotSoNew

mommyto 2 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated your help and support in the past. I went to court today (after 4 postponments), ex was asking for Primary custody, and other stuff. He lost and I was awarded legal fees due to it being filed in bad faith. Judge found him to have "issues" and alot of other problems and basically told his attorney to tell him to leave me alone (ex did not show up). Rmet - I am done being his door mat and can finally get on with my life without worring what ex will do to me. The Judge got how I have been his victim of his anger. What a great day for my children and me!! Thanks everyone!!!
good for you! did dad ever offer any "change in circumstance" aside from you being "rotten" to him as he claimed? the judge just went over the motions and made his decision? did he give any explanation as to why he came to his ruling (just curious!)

mommyto 2

To needharmony - you are in my thoughts, I hope you find peace too!
To notsonew - no there were no change in circumstances and because I have a son with a disability, changing the visitationg/living situation came into play. His lawyer was not very good - not a family attorney. So he could not even argue a case. My lawyer ran over him without even working up a sweat! But I have had no change in circumstances and in fact the Judge basically stated my ex bullies me.

mommyto 2

Notso new - a few more things, the judge made prerulings and continued to keep to them today. He stated there had been no change in circumstances and that it would be determental to my son. He also stated that my ex did this after he was physically and verbally agressive towards me and that this was his way of getting back at me for having my attorney write a letter to his attorney about the incident. So the Judge heard some arguements but basically made up his mind prior to oral arguements based on the evidence my attorney presented.

NotSoNew

mommyto 2 said:
Notso new - a few more things, the judge made prerulings and continued to keep to them today. He stated there had been no change in circumstances and that it would be determental to my son. He also stated that my ex did this after he was physically and verbally agressive towards me and that this was his way of getting back at me for having my attorney write a letter to his attorney about the incident. So the Judge heard some arguements but basically made up his mind prior to oral arguements based on the evidence my attorney presented.
thanks for the info! i am glad the judge saw through your ex's BS!

rmet4nzkx

mommyto 2 said:
Mommyto2,
I'm sorry for the delay in responding but ever since My screenname was linked to IAAL's every computer I have logged onto Freeadvice.com since 7-14-6 has crashed or been rendered inoperatable, apparently someone thinks I know who IAAL is, but I don't.

I am glad that I was assistance in helping you advocate for yourself when you appeared in court. Thank you for the update. It is always very important when there are disability issues that the court is made aware, so that your son's best interest isn't ignored. If you continue to have the same problems with your child's father fileing frivilous petitions, ask the ocurt to appoint a GAL for your child. Even though you were awarded attorney fees, this time doesn't mean he will/ever learn his lesson. Take Care.:)

rmet4nzkx said:
Mommyto2,
I'm sorry for the delay in responding but ever since My screenname was linked to IAAL's every computer I have logged onto Freeadvice.com since 7-14-6 has crashed or been rendered inoperatable, apparently someone thinks I know who IAAL is, but I don't.

I am glad that I was assistance in helping you advocate for yourself when you appeared in court. Thank you for the update. It is always very important when there are disability issues that the court is made aware, so that your son's best interest isn't ignored. If you continue to have the same problems with your child's father fileing frivilous petitions, ask the ocurt to appoint a GAL for your child. Even though you were awarded attorney fees, this time doesn't mean he will/ever learn his lesson. Take Care.:)
rmet: Who, other than you, thinks you know who IAAL is? You, rmet, are the only one who has made repeated attempts to link your screenname to IAAL.

Take notice, rmet. You have been on your knees begging to be involved in this matter, without success. You have nothing of importance to offer. Now, slowly get off your knees and take your meds.

rmet4nzkx

cissycicle said:
rmet: Who, other than you, thinks you know who IAAL is? You, rmet, are the only one who has made repeated attempts to link your screenname to IAAL.

Take notice, rmet. You have been on your knees begging to be involved in this matter, without success. You have nothing of importance to offer. Now, slowly get off your knees and take your meds.
As you may well notice this thread wasn't addressed to you, nor thanked you for your help. I merely informed OP why I wasn't available to respond in a more timely manner.

Remember it is you who has the history of stalking and you who has made inferences which I have had to clarify more than one time.

rmet4nzkx said:
cissycicle said:
rmet4nzkx said:
Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately, I already have and used ad-aware and the latest update but the powers to be were able to corrupt my hard drive in their quest to unmask that pesky member who's ID I do not know nor am I that same person as some have suggested.

If this keeps up, they will see me in court for harassment and what it has cost me to repair my computer and other damages.
Rmet, have you approached Mr Knox? I would have to think he would most likely be in a position to welcome your inside info which you intimate that you have. Perhaps he doesn't know how to reach you. You most certainly sound like you could put an immediate end to the search for the true identity of the elusive butterfly aka IAAL. Please help these people. If in fact you have been locked out, an explanation is expected, wouldn't you think?
I am not IAAL, nor do I have any intimate knowledge of IAAL.

Please quit peserverating on your incorrect beliefs in that regard and you and your friends quit stalking IAAL and me on this and any other place where we may decide to post.

You were already banned for your stalking behavior here and understand why, despite your repeated violations of the TOS and unwarranted attacks why admin has not only allowed you to remain but encouraged your continued inappropriate behavior, it has not gone unnoticed.

As for Mr. Knox, he can tell his clients to cease and desist from hacking into my or anyone else's computer systems in their quest to learn who IAAL is, this is a violation of their duty as officers of the court and violations of both state and federal laws of which they would or should have knowledge thereof and for which ignorance is no defense.
Cissy,
Please go take your meds and leave me alone.

fairisfair

Oh for goodness sake, why don't you both take it to PM or expertlaw or wherever it is you aren't having cyber war waged on you.

mommyto 2

First of all I did not intend to start any issues regarding rmet. Rmet has been very helpful to me in the past and I wanted to thank him/her. End of story.

And Kelly responde to one of my threads - wow the infamous Kelly strikes again.

rmet4nzkx

mommyto 2 said:
First of all I did not intend to start any issues regarding rmet. Rmet has been very helpful to me in the past and I wanted to thank him/her. End of story.

And Kelly responde to one of my threads - wow the infamous Kelly strikes again.
Once again, You are welcome, I am glad I was able to help.

I am sorry that your thread became a playground for trolls, that is not your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">