• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update to lgbtq issues and private schools

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it absolutely astounding that while OP is concerned about the school and their license, OP does not exhibit any concern about the child. Instead of saying "We should have made this student's well-being a priority," you are questioning the decision to extend their probation because having done so would have made things easier for the school.

I hope this child receives the care needed and a great school. They deserve it.

As far as you, the school, etc, I hope the mother does sue, since it seems that none of you has learned or grown from this experience.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I will restate what I typed in post #6 of your previous thread: "Your tone in your posts is just jaw dropping - you should stop posting and retain legal counsel. Your statements in this forum, should they be tracked back to you and your school, could be used against you in a legal action."

I find your username offensive. There are many many many private schools where your attitude would not be considered acceptable.

I have a child who is currently at boarding school, in a gender-inclusive dorm.

Your vision of private school is out of step with the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">