• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Upgrade Discharge representation needed in CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?CA
I need some contacts for good legal representation in requesting a discharge upgrade from 1979 -

My DD214 reads:
discharged "under honorable conditions", seperation code "HMB", reenlistment code "2B", narrative reason "Unsuitable - Personality Disorder - Board Waiver".

Thank you for your recommendations...



Senior Member
1. Charles Gittens

Law Offices of Charles W. Gittins
P.O. Box 144
Middletown, VA 22645
phone: 540-868-0949
fax: 540-868-0976
eMail: [email protected]

2. Frank Spinner

Law Offices of Frank J. Spinner
7035 Campus Drive, Suite 904
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920
phone: (719) 598-6494

3. David Sheldon

Law Offices of David P. Sheldon
Barracks Row, 512 8th Street, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20003
Tel (202) 546-9575
Toll free (866) 546-9575
Fax (202) 546-0135

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential