• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

upset and confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ymspimp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ill if iam guardian of my 15yr brother and my mother dies and leaves a insurance policy do i have to report that to the courts or can i just get him account and buy him the things he needs.i didnt want custody but none of my brothers would do it and i got stuck wit all these legal things that i have no idea want people are talking bout and how do i relish my rights to guardianship as far as the money goes who ever gets him can finished wear i left off at he has everything a boy could want....i love my brother to death but its to much i already have 7 children and i was forced into this by the family and a crooked lawyer i have bank statements of things that was bought is that enought to show courts if they ask .actually my brother told me not to tell the courts and lawyer now he went and told the lawyerand judge

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">