• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

URGENT HELP NEEDED FAST On probation ran away from abuse to find mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? This started in alabama, 15 year old child ran away from abuse at fathers house, child is on probation. Child went looking for mother, in another state. parents are not divorced yet, mother was not living in the same state becuase of abuse from her hushband and his family she was forced to leave when child was in boot camp. Mother was told by hushband that the child would be taken care of by his family and him when the child was released from boot camp. On the child s release she was given 6 months probation, when returning to the fathers house she was abused, she had no food , was not taken to school and was locked out of the house , she was forced to sleep in the cold on the porch and she eat out of trash dumpsters at area resturants. Child ranaway looking for mother who had been abused the same way, the child needs help and counseling. The mother is currently living in another state where she can get the help the child needs. The parents are not divorced yet and the father does have a mental illness due to a brain anersyuism he had two years ago he is not able to care for child and is now very abusive.
what my question is is what rights do the mother and child have, the hushbands family is treating that if the child is found with the mother that they will have the mother arrested becuase the child broke probation and ran to another state. The mother is scared and so is the child they do not know where to go for help or who they can trust. And one more question the child ran becuase of abuse would this help this case at all? They know that the child needs help and that running was not the correct way to handle the problem , but since its to late to go back and not run how do they fix the problem now, they are in texas.
thank you for any help you might be able to give on this matter.
they really need all the help they can get right now.


Senior Member
Please look up CPS's number while your on line. They should be able to help you. Your biggest issue is TODAY and being a run-away and on probation. CPS is where you start,

Good Luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential