• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Urgent! Need Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KKHeuser

What is the name of your state? Ohio

Since I posted this situation earlier today I have a couple of new questions we are desperate to have answered. Please there are the physical and mental well being of small children at stake. First, my sister has fired her attorney (which she should have done the day he told her not to file abandonment on her ex). We need to know what steps she can take to halt the magistrates visitation order and to get previous and new evidence heard by a real judge. The magistrate refuses to allow testimony and I've recently been told that this is normal considering that she is not a real judge and can not pass judgement on the cases before her but, can only outline and order compliance to generalized laws. Next question, any idea on how we can bring these laws and their unjust generalization of individual cases to the attention of state law makers and get them amended?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">