• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Urine test diluted while on pre-trial probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hunterman

Commentator, Thank you so much for your advice. You asked in a previous post about her past behavior. She's always drank, but the last couple of years it has gotten way out of control. I am not exaggerating when I say that EVERY night she drinks and that she has three drinks in front of her at all times (a beer, wine, and a mixed drink with vodka). In a typical night she will drink 5 to 8 beers, 1 to 2 bottles of wine, and around 5 drinks with vodka. She has already had physical problems from the drinking and she eventually will die from the alcohol use. This might sound crazy, but I also think she changed significantly after going through menopause.

You are right about control. Even the judge made a comment about her trying to control situations instead of complying with his orders.

Thank you, once again. I very much appreciate it.

commentator

Alcohol, menopause, job stress, whatever the cause of her poor behavior, it's ultimately up to her to seek help for herself, and maybe she will. (Though I wouldn't hold my breath.) But it's up to you to be wise and keep yourself and your children safe. I hope things work out for you. Very best wishes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">