• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

US Life Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hma88

What is the name of your state? NY
My mother in law recently died and left a policy from US Life. I tried sending a claim to the address on the policy, but every address I used that I found (including web site addresses) has been returned. How do I find out if this company has since been taken over by another company and where to make the claim. The policy is a few decades old and I'm sure they've been reorganized and bought out but have no idea how to find out by whom. Thank you. :)

somarco

The company you refer to may now be a part of AIG. Call 1-877-638-4244 and inquire.

If that fails, check with the DOI in the state where your MIL lived at the time the policy was issued.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">