• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Using my address for driver's license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

db2kp

In Pennsylvania

In PA can someone use my address on their PA license? This person doesn't live at my address. She works in Japan and doesn't live here anymore, but still wants to use my address for all her mail etc.
I don't want her to but she keeps using it and visiting to pick up her mail when she comes to the U.S.
Thanks

racer72

Return all mail you receive for this person back to the post office. Just write "does not live at this address" on each envelope. You might also try talking to your local postmaster about this. They might be willing to hold the mail for this person.

db2kp

Any idea if this is illegal after 9/11?
If it is, can I be held responsible, even though I've expressed that I don't like what she's doing?

HomeGuru

Any idea if this is illegal after 9/11?
If it is, can I be held responsible, even though I've expressed that I don't like what she's doing?
**A: why do you continue dealing with her and giving her her mail? There is more to this story.

db2kp

Yes, it's family related. That's a story for another board though.

I'm looking for legal advice about this issue.
If anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">