• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Using my nane

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
5 years and only arguing so I know what I'm doing you people are so negative and most of your comments are negative I only wanted answers not advice I wouldn't put myself or my child in a dangerous situation and eith us Hong to couples counseling which my counselor said could be a good idea . I'm willing to do that for my family I left out of anger he gave me space and has not tried to contact me in anyway I haven't spoken to him but I want too that's why im ending the tro I was talked into this by my sister who never liked him . Out of anger I did this for her. But now I'm no longer upset I want my family back and never should of left should of told him what I needed from him which I didnt do and he tried to get us in counseling I thought he cheated but he didnt and I constantly accused him called him names so I played a part in all of this as well in counseling you learn to accept your role as well I can now own my 100 % of our issues
Sweetie - YOU are the one who posted here w/questions. Frankly, in such a way that was (and continues to be) extremely difficult to understand. from the get-go.So.... own YOUR 100% of the difficulties here, too.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I still don't understand why Roger can't just show up and withdraw her motion. That would make the initial question entirely moot, and would waste less court time.

Otherwise, it's just going to be continued.

Just Blue

I still don't understand why Roger can't just show up and withdraw her motion. That would make the initial question entirely moot, and would waste less court time.

Otherwise, it's just going to be continued.
I think I know why OP doesn't want to go to court.

And Roger really needs a new therapist.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">