• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

using poa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beeorlando

What is the name of your state? FL

I recently became my father's poa. I am in the process of requesting a refund from a company on his behalf. My question is, when acting on his behalf...

-what is the proper way to introduce myself (in the letter)as his poa?
-how do I sign my name?
-do I include a copy of the poa or only if they request one?

I have more questions but I don't want to take up anymore of your time (I'll get a book). However, if you can answer these questions, it would get me started. Thanks,
Carla G.

BlondiePB

beeorlando said:
What is the name of your state? FL

I recently became my father's poa. I am in the process of requesting a refund from a company on his behalf. My question is, when acting on his behalf...

-what is the proper way to introduce myself (in the letter)as his poa?
-how do I sign my name?
-do I include a copy of the poa or only if they request one?

I have more questions but I don't want to take up anymore of your time (I'll get a book). However, if you can answer these questions, it would get me started. Thanks,
Carla G.
May I presume that this matter has to do with your other post? I read your other post and have some recommendations for you. Please go into your user CP and enable private messaging and send me one. Because there's so much fidicuary abuse, there are things that I do not post because I'd rather thieves get caught. Yes, they read these posts. Also, follow the link provided and read Chapters 709 and 737.

www.flsenate.gov/statutes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">