• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

utility easements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



We have overhead electical lines across our property. We want to build a pool (inground) near them. How can I find out if this is possible? I have been going round and round with the county offices. I have tried looking through the codes but can't find a definitive answer. I live in Marana AZ. Thank you


Senior Member
If you are concerned about te easement issue, contact the utility company.
If you are concerned about the electrical, talk to the building dept. electrical section. The NEC (National ELectrical Code) must be followed as the pool needs proper grounding and ground-fault protection.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential