• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

V A wont help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

texas requiring m h release before i can take a polygraph v a refuses to issue that release
An "m h release" is a mental health release?

Why do you need to take a polygraph test? Who is to administer the test?

quincy

Test administered by paroles designee polygrapher
Thank you for answering my questions, Lilmacd.

Do you know why the VA hospital is refusing to sign a release? Does the VA know that taking a polygraph test is a condition of your parole and requires the release?

Does your parole officer know the VA is refusing to sign the release?

Lilmacd

Thank you for answering my questions, Lilmacd.

Do you know why the VA hospital is refusing to sign a release? Does the VA know that taking a polygraph test is a condition of your parole and requires the release?

Does your parole officer know the VA is refusing to sign the release?
The va is aware of the condition of parole as far as p.o. im told that if i don't. Take a poly a report of violation will be submitted.does not want to hear any "excuses" meaning 20+ years of successful parole will be down the drain

Last edited:

quincy

The va is aware of the condition of parole as far as p.o. im told that if i don't. Take a poly a report of violation will be submitted.does not want to hear any "excuses" meaning 20+ years of successful parole will be down the drain
Please clarify the following for me, just so I know I am understanding your situation correctly: You are on a medical or mental health impairment release from prison and one of the conditions of your parole has been an annual polygraph test?

If you have been on parole for 20+ years, with the annual polygraph a condition of this parole, what has changed this year that makes the VA reluctant to provide the required mental/medical health release?

If your parole is in danger of being revoked, you would be smart to consult with an attorney in your area. You can request a hearing with the parole division to see if the polygraph condition of parole can be eliminated or, if not eliminated, that the VA's release requirement can be relaxed.

Good luck.

xylene

A little reading suggests that this 'release' to take the polygraph may be more like 'clearance' based on complying (or not complying) with behavioral treatment.

(This is almost certainly about a sex crime sentence)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">