• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vaccination for I-485

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nichka

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
NJ
Hello!
I was asked to provide all required vaccines and pass medical exam with certified doctor. I don't have any documents proving that I got vaccines from my counrty but I can get ones. What form I need to give to doctor in my country so that it is acceptible here? Because the records are very old, from my childhood, handwritten.
Is it easier to pass lab exam here or get the document from my country?

Thank you for your help.

ImmigAttyLana

If your doctor in your home country can provide a copy of your medical records showing the vaccinations you have had (everything that is not in English would have to have a certified translation) then that should be presented to the USCIS designated physician at the time of your medical examination to determine if any additional vaccinations are necessary.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">