• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vasectomy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

psd004

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Wi.

My husband had a vasectomy 12yrs ago. The 1st time the Dr. missed and took out muscle tissue. 6 wks later he went back and they did it again. This time the procedure was free and our Insurance company was notified that our ded was paid and all was cleared. He did not take a sample in because the Dr. told him there was no way he would have any problems , because there was no way this one would miss. HE supposeably made 2 incisions on each side and tied them off.
Oct. 13th 2003- 12yrs later I have become pregnent and miscarried. I am 37.
My husband is overwhelmed. Now of course our general practisioner wants a sample and we need to decide what to do.
I am upset. I have been menstrating for month and 1/2. Went on birth control to regulate the bleeding. There was no way I could be pregnent- but I was. I have been sick about all.

H

hexeliebe

O.K. so now what is your question?

You haven't asked one.

H

hexeliebe

Sure you can sue. As for whether you'll win or not I doubt it.

Not only has it been a long time since the operation, but vasectomy's are notorious for failing.

But hey, it's your right to sue. Go see an attorny and spend the money to find out for yourself how long and difficult road you'll be facing.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

psd004 said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Wi.

My husband had a vasectomy 12yrs ago. The 1st time the Dr. missed and took out muscle tissue. 6 wks later he went back and they did it again. This time the procedure was free and our Insurance company was notified that our ded was paid and all was cleared. He did not take a sample in because the Dr. told him there was no way he would have any problems , because there was no way this one would miss. HE supposeably made 2 incisions on each side and tied them off.
Oct. 13th 2003- 12yrs later I have become pregnent and miscarried. I am 37.
My husband is overwhelmed. Now of course our general practisioner wants a sample and we need to decide what to do.
I am upset. I have been menstrating for month and 1/2. Went on birth control to regulate the bleeding. There was no way I could be pregnent- but I was. I have been sick about all.

My response:

Aren't you proud, that at 37, you can spell "vasectomy"? That's amazing, considering you have trouble spelling simpler words, like - -

1. "supposeably" = supposedly

2. "pregnent" = pregnant (2 times!)

3. "practisioner" = practitioner

4. "menstrating" = menstruating

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hexeliebe said:
Damn Big Guy, you're up early :D

My response:

Why? It's 7:00 a.m.! I showered, shaved, had a vasectomy, ate breakfast, and got into the office on time.

How you doing, Amigo? You haven't been around much. Glad to see you're back - - and your front too!

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

I haven't been here much lately but life goes on.

Had a tractor fall on me, backhoed the creek to clear out the overgrowth, built a new deck over the river cliff, had a vasectomy and decided to come out of retirement to help a friend write a new application.

Other than that it's been pretty boring around here.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

vrzirn said:
What is the use of all these vasectomies if you guys haven't been testing their efficacy?

My response:

Our writer thought her husband was "shooting blanks" when, in fact, he must have still had "one in the chamber." Either that, or she was "playing around" and is trying to blame the doctor to get out of "splaining" the truth and reality to her husband.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

I have the best Vasectomy European money can rent. There's a little spicket on my leg that I can turn on and off (much like my girlfriend) :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hexeliebe said:
There's a little spicket on my leg that I can turn on and off (much like my girlfriend)

===================================

My response:

Now, what's a short, New York, Puerto Rican doing on your leg?

IAAL

vrzirn

Definition: Efficacy-power or capacity to produce a desired effect.
I never heard of that little spicket before. Is there a filter for the pipeline?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">