• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vehicle Sell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Texas
I sold a vehicle to a guy. he is four months behind on payments and i can not get in touch with him. I know last known address and phone number which is his parents palce. i hired a repo company and they went there and parents told them they did not know where he was nor the pickup. i am stuck i need the vehicle back and sherrifs office told me to file something to force a court order but if no one knoiws where he is how do i get my property back. there is no written contract only verbal. any info would be helpful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential