• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

verbal agreement going to small claims court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luadrano

What is the name of your state?hello ,

my name is lau, i do computer repair for a living i live in alabama i had been having trouble with my pickup truck so i had it taken to a shop where the guy was taking forever to get around to me so i paid him off and a relative of mine mentioned that he had a cousin who owned a shop and he could do the work in exchange for some computer work so far every thing was cool and upon meeting him the deal was struck he wanted a business web page and this happened to be a junk yard where he wanted everything he owned included ok i mentioned to him the costs involved with building a page and getting one running he tells me dont worry i will take care of you money isnt a problem between friends so i did it and got it up and running which covered the truck repairs ,and he loved it and all of a sudden he wanted another one a personal page with his mug on it and his wife`s aswell so i did it and this one wasnt free or exchange . after settling up on the first one i told him the second web page wasnt free i had to be paid and the people who handle the web page need there money sence our whole agreement was verbal ad there were no questions about the first deal that went great will i our verbal contract hold up in small claims court thats my question ?????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">