• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Verichek filed "Theft of Service" criminal complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

Why wouldn’t his account be in good standing? They didn’t write off the debt; they sold the debt so they were paid ergo account is in good standing.
Accept that everything that I could find on Vericheck indicates that they do NOT buy debt. They do have a check recovery service that they offer to their clients, but they don't buy the debt.

That is just one of many examples as to why I find this whole scenario so contradictory.

justalayman

Accept that everything that I could find on Vericheck indicates that they do NOT buy debt. They do have a check recovery service that they offer to their clients, but they don't buy the debt.

That is just one of many examples as to why I find this whole scenario so contradictory.
Then it should be easy to have the charges dismissed. Op should hire a lawyer now to deal with it

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">