• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

VeronicaGia-

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karma1

What is the name of your state? ca
I haven't received any email from you in the last 4 days or so-before that, I think I got one but a "gremlin" got into my puter and I had a bunch of emails missing that I did not get a chance to answer-sorry-
resend?
:(

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

LW...
since veronica's name begins with a V, you may continue to email her, but only until winter.

:rolleyes:

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Does california even have winter? you may have found a loophole.

edited to fix a typo...we can't have that.

Last edited:

CMSC

hey, LW I sent you an email two day's ago did you get it? I have one other one I am sending this morning so let me know if you get it.

karma1

ryrysmom...

got them both-funny how us talking off the boards is now cause for fabrications, huh? such a waste of time-
happy emailing!!!:D
oh, my posts are being copied and sent-again-but not the entire thread-again-
what a waste of time, don't ya think?
:p

Last edited:

CMSC

they are some strange people.

I urged everyone on here to use caution. A certain person on here is attempting to intimidate by making it known that he/she can get your name and address and phone number of websites. So unless you know someone well, I highly recommend everyone use a free email account with freeadvice.com and make your user name the same as on here. I have done this and it has helped quite a bit. I was foolish and gave my old account address to the wrong person and now I am receiving threats. Please take my warning seriously.

D

dottkanga

Hi gals,

I hope you don't get mad that I jumped in on your thread. I just have a question. Can any of you tell me where to find a child support calculator for ohio? I can't find one anywhere. I found an ohio CS web site but it didn't have a Calculator.

A

ahutchGA

ryry's mom...

Please see my post about viruses. I'm having problems too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">