• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Very bad lawyer after Im paralyzed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

I was leaning toward the troll thing too but thought oh what the heck, I'll give a serious factual answer, maybe someone else with a similar (albeit less obviously trollish) problem might find the information useful.
Yeah..My thought as well. Plus I'm kinda jus' hanging out waiting for my sister to show up.

unfairlawyer

Okay, I'll bite. I don't have much happening today so I can play with the troll.

You CAN sue him. Anyone with a filing fee can sue anyone they want. I can sue you because I don't like your shoes. Doesn't mean I'll win.

And you will lose if you attempt to sue anyone for your injuries.

First, because he is only 11 and not capable of adult judgement.

Second, because your injuries were incurred during the commission of a crime. Your crime. If you had not decided to steal the child's iPad (and what kind of cowardly jerk are you, anyway, stealing from a kid?) he would not have had to try to hold you in place.

Yes, he made a mistake and it resulting in your being hurt. But you made a bigger mistake first. That's what counts. Not that a child misjudged how much power it would take to keep you from running off - and with his belongings. Another cowardly act.
I only steal to give to family. I steal ipad from rich boy and sell to give daughter a home. And it is little boys fault. I tell him again and again that pain is to great but he tell me to shutup and he still squeeze when I asleep. I was wrong to steal and sorry but boy went to far.

Just Blue

I only steal to give to family. I steal ipad from rich boy and sell to give daughter a home. And it is little boys fault. I tell him again and again that pain is to great but he tell me to shutup and he still squeeze when I asleep. I was wrong to steal and sorry but boy went to far.
What didn't you have fathers father send you money to "give daughter a home"? I mean if he would send you 30k for an attorney....Why not as him for a few thousand for rent?

unfairlawyer

What didn't you have fathers father send you money to "give daughter a home"? I mean if he would send you 30k for an attorney....Why not as him for a few thousand for rent?
Because he very strict man I ask and ask but he reply to get job get education. He fair man to and would give money to injustices Im sure.

Mass_Shyster

Today is PERFECT "Feed troll" kinda weather!! ;)
I'm glad someone figured out what to do in this weather. If I recall, I'm within 50 miles of you.

OP, you need two lawyers. One to defend you from the criminal charges, and another to try to collect for your injuries.

It's possible to collect if your victim uses too much force once the threat has been eliminated, and retaliated against you instead of simply defending himself. The rule of thumb is that if you can't find a lawyer willing to take the case on contingency, you're not likely to prevail and be able to collect the judgment.

unfairlawyer

I'm glad someone figured out what to do in this weather. If I recall, I'm within 50 miles of you.

OP, you need two lawyers. One to defend you from the criminal charges, and another to try to collect for your injuries.

It's possible to collect if your victim uses too much force once the threat has been eliminated, and retaliated against you instead of simply defending himself. The rule of thumb is that if you can't find a lawyer willing to take the case on contingency, you're not likely to prevail and be able to collect the judgment.
Why do I need lawyer? Can I be lawyer? I train lawyer in Turkey. I just need translator.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Why do I need lawyer? Can I be lawyer? I train lawyer in Turkey. I just need translator.
Sweetie, you've got a poor to non-existent case under US law WITH an American trained lawyer who knows US laws. Going pro se, you wouldn't have a prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">