• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Very bad lawyer after Im paralyzed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfairlawyer

Sweetie, you've got a poor to non-existent case under US law WITH an American trained lawyer who knows US laws. Going pro se, you wouldn't have a prayer.
The man is loser and moron he does not know law. My old dog knows more than him he knows that bite someone and punishment. This man knows money only he is a bigger thief than me. He steals of weak people and does not try win case. I steal device but he steal life.

Just Blue

The man is loser and moron he does not know law. My old dog knows more than him he knows that bite someone and punishment. This man knows money only he is a bigger thief than me. He steals of weak people and does not try win case. I steal device but he steal life.
Who's life did your attorney "steal"?

Just Blue

Mine. Do I go to prison because of this I don't know he dont say. In prison surely I die because I steal from child. My daughter no more with me now. He playing games with life.
He didn't "steal" your life....You wrapped your future in pretty paper, tied a silk ribbon around it and gave it away. You did that when you targeted a small child. That the child kicked your a$$ is just ...an extra fun surprise!!

unfairlawyer

He didn't "steal" your life....You wrapped your future in pretty paper, tied a silk ribbon around it and gave it away. You did that when you targeted a small child. That the child kicked your a$$ is just ...an extra fun surprise!!
I did not want to fight a child that is why he won. I could easy have punched and walked away but I human and would not do that to little boy.

Eekamouse

I did not want to fight a child that is why he won. I could easy have punched and walked away but I human and would not do that to little boy.
You won't fight a child but you'll steal from one. It's kind of great that that little boy made it so you won't be able to strong arm rob any little children in the future. He should get a medal.:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">