• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violated by bails bond company and it's hired bounty hunters

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justicia

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I am in desperate need of help. my family and I have been swindled and violated by a bailsbond company and their so called bounty hunters!!!!! the whole incident started when two of my family members were arrested. in search of a bails bond company we realized that another family member worked for one. one of the bails were 20,0000 and the other was 10,000. we were told that if we paid 6% of the bails which would be $600 & $1200 we could get them out and that 6% would cover everything. we paid $300 on the $600 bail and told them all we had was $800 more dollars. they agreed to accept the $800 to cover the 20,000 bail but said we would have to pay the additional 300 for the 10,000 bail. one week later we received a telephone call from the bails bond company that said the family member that gave us the deal went over their head and we would have to pay $400 more dollars which we refused. we told them to take it up with the person that gave us the deal. the following week a letter in the mail came that said they would revoke the 20,000 bail if no payment arrangements were made. we telephoned them to try and discuss it but they refused to hear our side and said screw the payments they wanted the whole $400 cash. we said no way. one week before the court date there was a pounding at our door. two men entered our home shined flash lights in our faces demanded identification and search our house. the family member on the 20,000 bail was not at home. also keep in mind that the family members appeared in court as ordered. these men continued to come to our home for four consecutive days on day 3 they didn't even knock they broke our door in. on day 4 they called and said open the door or they would break it in again!!!! when we opened the door the family member on the 20,0000 bail was not at home. they cursed at us threatened us and searched our home. I called the police and they came to the home and said they could not help us that the bounty hunters could do whatever they wanted and the bail bond company could too!!!!!! they place handcuffs on the other family member that was out on bail and said they were revoking the bail because we wouldn't help them find the other person. they said give them $1200 dollars cash and they would let the family member go. we said we didn't have it. they placed the family member in a car and said they were going to jail. we reached the other family member by telephone and that family member said they had the money in the bank. they said meet them at the bank and withdraw the money and they would let them go. we followed them to the bank and they said it would be $1800 because they were owed a recovery fee!!!!! they placed the handcuffs on the other family member upon his arrival to the bank until the had the money then let them go.
Can I Sue them??????
Kidnapping, illegal search & seizure, harassment, malicious destruction, false imprisonment, unlawful collection practices, violation of constitutional and civil rights, MENTAL ANGUISH
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

michael parks

oh poor baby what a ruff life u lead......

da koppers want 2 arrest ya all.

suck it up, stop your whining and reealize, your 2 LOSER Family memebers deserve to be IN JAIL.

How come i can go thrugh life and have none of my faimily ever been arrested?

Is it because they are not criminaly minded????

food for thought!

K

knorris

Michael parks

Michael, are you sure your name isn't yoyo ? what is your point in always being rude to EVERYONE? every post i have read of your's you have nothing positive to say. so why bother ? Kathie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">