• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violating court order (help)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lovemyharley2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nj I filed ord. complaints against an adjacent business that habitually allows their garbage to litter my property. 1/2 were plead guilty, 1/2 dismissed because state statue requires community serv and or imprisionment after 3 consecutive complaints which Corp. business. can not do.."Court order" for the corp. buis. to "sweep all debris from area at least once every 8 hours"(**not happening**)..court order for Me after Corp business. fails to do so "serve written notice to Corp. business, allow 24 hours if no action taken THEN I MAY file complaint". I opposed the 24 hr notice as I felt it made the order to sweep debris moot (Which it has had that precise effect) The Corp business has violated the order I have documented the litter & debris remaining day after day and picked up what continues to end up on my property due to the business's failure to full fill their obligation under the order. What are the poss. problems I could run into if I adopt the same attitude toward the order and disregard giving the notice, waiting 24hrs and file complaint...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">