• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? New York

My husband is a Permanent Resident here, but recently violated his Order of Protection. He is in the process of renewing his Residency for 10 years. Can he be deported for this? How do I make it happen?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential