• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of 4th amendment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The federal government has broken into my family's home at 18404 S. Hickory Gardner, KS 66030, by placing cameras and listening devices in my home as well as my left ear. The federal government has exploited my family (husband, daughter, and other realatives), my families homes in north texas has also been broken into (Pope, Byrd, & Lynch families). In addition, some of my friends in north texas has also been treated the same way. The government has conducted rape, prostitution, exploitation, brainwashing, experimentation, as well as psychological warfare. The employees are located within the Department of Labor, as well as possibly FBI, and police department. My family has been stalked and exploited for years. Similiar to Kathleen Willey. A good criminal lawyer is needed to open and prosecute the individuals responsible. If you have any cases similiar please respond. No search warrant was ever given, nor was a supboena. My family's consititutional rights have been violated and there is reason to believe our family's safety is in immediate danger. Your response and advice is requested.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">