• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of 4th amendment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The federal government has broken into my family's home at 18404 S. Hickory Gardner, KS 66030, by placing cameras and listening devices in my home as well as my left ear. The federal government has exploited my family (husband, daughter, and other realatives), my families homes in north texas has also been broken into (Pope, Byrd, & Lynch families). In addition, some of my friends in north texas has also been treated the same way. The government has conducted rape, prostitution, exploitation, brainwashing, experimentation, as well as psychological warfare. The employees are located within the Department of Labor, as well as possibly FBI, and police department. My family has been stalked and exploited for years. Similiar to Kathleen Willey. A good criminal lawyer is needed to open and prosecute the individuals responsible. If you have any cases similiar please respond. No search warrant was ever given, nor was a supboena. My family's consititutional rights have been violated and there is reason to believe our family's safety is in immediate danger. Your response and advice is requested.

M

Moe from MO

Are you building grounds for an insanity defense? I know that the new world order plants the devices in a wisdom tooth.

A

asdf

Moe from MO, It didn't seem like "rb..."
was charged with a crime. Why would he need a defence? I met a guy who claimed that he was employeed as a truck driver to spread poison around a large city. I thought he was exaggerating, except that now I learned, through credible news channels, that the government was trying cadmium sulfide upon the public, to see how chemical agents could be spread. Cadmium is pretty toxic.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:
The federal government has broken into my family's home at 18404 S. Hickory Gardner, KS 66030, by placing cameras and listening devices in my home as well as my left ear. The federal government has exploited my family (husband, daughter, and other realatives), my families homes in north texas has also been broken into (Pope, Byrd, & Lynch families). In addition, some of my friends in north texas has also been treated the same way. The government has conducted rape, prostitution, exploitation, brainwashing, experimentation, as well as psychological warfare. The employees are located within the Department of Labor, as well as possibly FBI, and police department. My family has been stalked and exploited for years. Similiar to Kathleen Willey. A good criminal lawyer is needed to open and prosecute the individuals responsible. If you have any cases similiar please respond. No search warrant was ever given, nor was a supboena. My family's consititutional rights have been violated and there is reason to believe our family's safety is in immediate danger. Your response and advice is requested.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

To the Twilight Zone intro:

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination . . . beyond it is another dimension, a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into . . . the Twilight Zone."

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

I

indysucks

This is so ironic....I've had 2 different people in my lifetime tell me similar stories....one suffered from BiPolar disorder, and the other, Schizophrenia. Perhaps a psychiatric evaluation is in order, along with a prescription of Depakote, Risperadol, and/or Lithium.

T

THC

I recently was made aware of a similar instance where the Gov. boyz went into a private residence and kidnapped a young boy.
Somebody named Gonzales.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">