• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Consent?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Just to update, he failed the drug test. It took three requests before his attorney sent the results. Even he can't explain away this one.

So far getting in touch with a domestic violence advocacy group has been slow going. I reach out to them, but I guess there is a back log. Haven't given up though.

In addition, my ex is now attending a daytime AA meeting in the building next to my new job. He was attending evening meetings but switched two weeks ago. This can't be a coincidence.

It looks like I will need to file a contempt motion to cover both the drug test and refusal to see a therapist.

Does this sound right?
Filing a contempt of court motion has been an option for you, as has returning to court for a protection order if the consent order is not working out as intended.

Good luck with your continued attempts to find help through a domestic violence organization.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">