• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation when assisting law enforcement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

melon

I violated my probation by leaving a drug treatment program but was r.o.r.'d so that I could provide substantial assistance to law enforcement. I fulfilled that obligation and was awaiting sentencing on the original vop but was caught using a device to deliver substitute urine . I then failed a drug test since I had no choice but submit my own urine. I was told by my p.o. that I will be violated for the dirty urine and that it could take up to 3 wks. before the bond is revoked. I resumed using as a result of my assistance as I was required to manufacture meth. This was too tempting for me. Does anyone have input on this? possible steps i could take?

------------------
J.A.C.

M

melon

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by meee:
why should we help you need to be in jail..

you violated probation, you say to help the cops, you say a dirty drug test you say you are innocent...you say you are a liar, con artist scumbag, so face up to this like a MAN instead of a Pussy....geez

Right!! I guess I am everything you say and more! Wish I were half the MAN you are for posting such a True, Fact based, Well researched reply as this. You know me better than I know myself. If you had half a brain youd halve 50% more than you deserve. You shouldn't waste good air you freak. I go to sleep at night with regret and acceptance that I am human but with a clean conscience and peace of mind that I have given my days best and done everything I could to make this world better. You are exactly the kind of person as the vengeant person that got me violated. Ior at least that's my presumption based on the limited vocabulary and lack of grammer that you have been brave enough to let me see. Have a nice life.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
J.A.C.

Y

ydujnoskcaj

I AM NOT A LAWYER BUT CAN CERTAINLY RELATE TO THE RELAPSE ISSUE. I CAN TOO WELL REMEMBER THE HOOPS I HAD TO JUMP THROUGH TO MANAGE PROBATION/DRUG TESTING/MY DRUG USE AND THEN MAKING CERTAIN ENOUGH TIME HAD PASSED TO TAKE THE TEST AGAIN, ONLY TO HAVE THE WHOLE PROCESS START OVER. GETTING BUSTED AND SENTANCED TO IN HOUSE DRUG TREATMENT SAVED MY LIFE. THIS DISEASE IS POWERFULL AND I HAVE WATCHED IT TAKE DOWN THE STRONGEST. I DONT KNOW WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN, BUT I WENT TO MY JUDGE BEFORE MY CASE WAS SET AND REQUESTED TREATMENT. I TOLD HER IF I WAIT UNTIL MY COURT DATE, I WILL PROBABLY BE DEAD. THAT WAS A WIN/WIN MOVE ON MY PART. SHE GAVE ME A LESSER SENTANCE AND I GOT CLEAN...GOOD LUCK

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">