• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violence Against Women Act/Sexual Assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Hello. I have been trying to find an attorney to represent me in a civil suit against the man that sexually assaulted me. It has and is very hard to find anyone that deals with this type of case. The closest thing I have found yet is an attorney who represents childhood abuse victims, which doesn't apply to me. I don't know what else to do or where to look to find someone to help me. If anyone here knows of someone who is versed in the Violence Against Women Act and could steer me in the right direction, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential