• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jillnjoenjr

What is the name of your state? New york
It ahs been over a year since I have seen my daughter...through court right now because of past problems I have 3 hrs a week supervised by my mother, but for about a period of six months I had my daughter every other weekend and one day during the week.I know its my fault for not returning to court to make the visitation legal. My concern is that now my X has married a man in state prison convicted of 1st degree attempted rape. I care for my daughter and dont want him to have anything to do with my daughter, can I go to court to fight this or will the judge side with her

J

jillnjoenjr

She has custody and I have visitation.....but this man is not safe to be around..I am scared for her well being

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">