• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Oregon
My husband is in the millitary and there will be times when he will get deployed to fullfill his military obligation. He has a court order visitation and has two boys 5, and 8. My question is can we enforce the parenting plan so that the boys can continue to have a realationship with me and their baby sister? The former spouse does not think she has to send the boys since their father is not here. We are concern about the effects that this will have on my relationship with the boys and with thier sister also could she use this to get the parenting plan changed to reduce the number of over-night visits that my husband can have. I am very concerned.

LdiJ

second wife said:
What is the name of your state? Oregon
My husband is in the millitary and there will be times when he will get deployed to fullfill his military obligation. He has a court order visitation and has two boys 5, and 8. My question is can we enforce the parenting plan so that the boys can continue to have a realationship with me and their baby sister? The former spouse does not think she has to send the boys since their father is not here. We are concern about the effects that this will have on my relationship with the boys and with thier sister also could she use this to get the parenting plan changed to reduce the number of over-night visits that my husband can have. I am very concerned.
Nope, she doesn't have to send them if their dad is deployed. Because there is a sibling in your home there is a chance that dad might be able to convince a judge to order the schedule to continue...but from my observations that isn't happening much.

If dad is deployed right now then there is nothing you can do until he returns.

T

titansfan

you cant enforce parenting plan

mom is right-she doesnt have to send the kids, the visitation is for dad, NOT YOU! you cannot enforce the parenting plan, you arent a party to it. you will have to wait till dad comes home

brisgirl825

titansfan said:
mom is right-she doesnt have to send the kids, the visitation is for dad, NOT YOU! you cannot enforce the parenting plan, you arent a party to it. you will have to wait till dad comes home
Kelley, aren't you neglecting your kids by being on the internet so much? This poster was already advised of her "rights". There's no need for your useless bantering.

tigger22472

brisgirl825 said:
Kelley, aren't you neglecting your kids by being on the internet so much? This poster was already advised of her "rights". There's no need for your useless bantering.

She had to respond. Otherwise her notices would pile up. She's obviously notified of all posts that relate to a step-parent, grandparent or other relative asking about rights or visitation.

haiku

tigger22472 said:
She had to respond. Otherwise her notices would pile up. She's obviously notified of all posts that relate to a step-parent, grandparent or other relative asking about rights or visitation.
At this point she should get one them auto responder things...." Hi this is Kelly, I have 32 children in my house who are not mine, and just wanted to let you know that it doesn't matter what you ask me, if the kids are not yours, you have no rights no rights no rights no rights no rights no rights.........

echo echo echo echo echo echo echo........

tigger22472

haiku said:
At this point she should get one them auto responder things...." Hi this is Kelly, I have 32 children in my house who are not mine, and just wanted to let you know that it doesn't matter what you ask me, if the kids are not yours, you have no rights no rights no rights no rights no rights no rights.........

..... :D ......

Shay-Pari'e

haiku said:

You forgot this............. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ladies ladies lets not fight

:) Hey there lets all calm down for a second. I was not posting my question in anger. I just had a question and thought someone out there may have had the same question and knew the answer. I don't hate my husbands former spouse and I am not mad at her. I just really like my husband and her children. It would make me sad if I was never able to see them again. My daughter would be sad too. I never wanted to have an only child. Lets not turn this posting into a women bashing women.

haiku

second wife said:
:) Hey there lets all calm down for a second. I was not posting my question in anger. I just had a question and thought someone out there may have had the same question and knew the answer. I don't hate my husbands former spouse and I am not mad at her. I just really like my husband and her children. It would make me sad if I was never able to see them again. My daughter would be sad too. I never wanted to have an only child. Lets not turn this posting into a women bashing women.
Don't worry, we were having fun at the way "Titansfan" hijacks every post involvong a step family situation, none of what came after Titan was directed your way.

may I also suggest if you all get along, and due to the fact she is not obligated to follow the visitation order, if your husband is deployed, that you ask your husbands ex if she may on occasion consider a "playdate" at your home? that way, even if she is, for whatever reason, not agreeable, you know you have been nice and made the offer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">