• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luciller

I live in New york.My husband's ex-wife decided to move out of state and my husband agreed. They had a document drawn up that was signed and notorized to the effect that if she took the kids out of state, that she would provide transportation back and forth. She has now stopped doing that and she refuses to bring the kids to New York. My husband also misplaced that paper . So now what can we do?

Isis1

I live in New york.My husband's ex-wife decided to move out of state and my husband agreed. They had a document drawn up that was signed and notorized to the effect that if she took the kids out of state, that she would provide transportation back and forth. She has now stopped doing that and she refuses to bring the kids to New York. My husband also misplaced that paper . So now what can we do?
please read the sticky at the top of the forum and edit your post accordingly.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/newbies-please-read-before-posting-387214.html

even if that notarized form was found, it is not enforceable. only a court order is. dad needs to go to court and have it ordered mom provide the transportation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">