• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not open for further replies.


Junior Member
My daughter and I live in the state of Washington but divorce decree is from Minnesota. My question is my daughter is 13 and doesn't want to go to her dad's house in North Dakota. Can she decide not to go or if she wants to go can she decide for how long???
Also since we live here, I have been told to do a change of venue, how do I do that???

We just moved from California, my child support is from there, do I have to bring it up here to Washington. We are military, and my legal residence is California.


Queen Bee
How on Earth can you actually come on this forum and state that you are AN ATTORNEY? Look OP the fact that you have just told a heck of a lie on another post is ridiculous.

IF you were an attorney you would know and understand certain things -- like venue. Keep your idiocy to yourself.
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential