• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vocational expert said I could collect tickets??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmg2510

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
The vocational expert said I could collet tickets as an usher dose that mean I will lose my case?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Yeah - it almost got me too - I had started typing a reply with something along the same lines as you, but then I decided not to post it. I didn't notice the date either.

quincy

No one responded to Dmg2510's question in 2016.

A new poster revived both this thread and one other old thread last night. He also started his own thread.

I reported both posts and left my own posts saying they were old threads. I have no idea what happened to my posts .... :unsure:

FlyingRon

One of the other XF forums I am on pops up a warning that the thread you are replying to is VERY OLD. It's available for XF1.0. I'm thinking of putting one on my XF2.1 forum.

quincy

One of the other XF forums I am on pops up a warning that the thread you are replying to is VERY OLD. It's available for XF1.0. I'm thinking of putting one on my XF2.1 forum.
That would be nice to have ... although I am pretty sure many of those who revive old threads already know the threads they are posting to are old.

I think what would be nicer would be to have all old threads locked to future postings after a couple of months or so.

I just reported Dmg's post to see if the moderator wants to do something with this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">