• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want my kids back!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in Houston, Texas.
I'm sorry, I know of alot of legal terms.
I have been divorced for 5 years. The courts awarded joint custody of my 3 children with my exhusband as primary care giver.

I would like to reopen the case to get custody of my children.

What procedures would I follow to accomplish this.

I can't afford another high priced lawyer, and a friend told me that the Texas Attorney General could help.

Also, could someone advise me on what factors the Texas courts consider to determine if I could win.

I am very greatful for any information that could be provided.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential