• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to be in control

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in Indiana. my wife and i are divorcing and we have a daughter in the 3rd grade. my wife is moving out of the house by her choice, and my daughter will live with me. i still want mom to be very much involved in my daughter's life, but due to some of my wife's actions (lying, ongoing affair, neglect of responsibilities) over the last 3 months, i want to be the one who calls the shots. can i still file for joint custody and be the decision maker, or do i have to have sole custody? can i modify the joint custody to my liking? thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential