• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want to get rid of legal separation in Calif.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What paper work or process is required to get rid of the recorded legal separation when we want to stay married in California?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential