• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to move with children but ....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? New York
my ex and i have joint custody of our children. how far or is there a maximum distance to which i am able to move? if so do i need to get permission from him or the courts. i am planning on staying in new york but not sure what i need to do to start the proceedings.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential