• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want to sell home to children, BUT...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in California.
I want to sell my home to my married daughter. Is there a way we can have the house in her name alone? If so, does the loan have to be in her name alone also or can her husband's name be on the loan but not on the deed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential