• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant for missed traffic court date.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I am in Louisiana. I recently missed my court date from where I was in a wreck and was issued two tickets. I know that I have a warrant for my arrest but my issue is that I was pregnant and was having complications which is why I missed my court date so how do I go about getting a new court date and having the warrant lifted?

quincy

I am in Louisiana. I recently missed my court date from where I was in a wreck and was issued two tickets. I know that I have a warrant for my arrest but my issue is that I was pregnant and was having complications which is why I missed my court date so how do I go about getting a new court date and having the warrant lifted?
I agree with the previous response. Contact the court and explain the reason for your failure to appear and reschedule the hearing.

Good luck in court and, most especially, with your pregnancy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">