• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Was He Wrongfuly Searched

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Losha14

What is the name of your state? WASHINGTON

My boyfriend went fishing..... before he was evening allowed to fish a women officer came out of no where and began questioning him about an illegal lure that was on his pole ( officers/game warden never seen him fishing with that lure, so how can she give him a fine) after that she asked him what was in his pockets where he relied with a lighter and cigarrettes, she then began to grab his goin area first and touch him in some inappropriate places... she then proceeded to reach in his pockets were she found a marajuana pipe....
he was also put in cuffs after she searched him WITHOUT ASKING CONCENT OF EVEN NOTIFYING HIM OF WHY SHE WAS SEARCHING HIM..... ( DONT OFFICES HAVE TO RIGHT TO SEARCH FOR WEAPONS.... SHE NEVER ONCE ASKED ABOUT ANY DRUGS BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN ISSUE UNTIL SHE PUT HER HANDS ON HIM.

questions:

WAS THE SEARCH UNLAWFUL BECAUSE SHE HAD NO CONSENT AND CAN THE EVIDENCE BE THROWN OUT IF THERE ARE WITNESSES SAYING THERE WAS NO CONSENT AND SHE WRONGFULLY GROPED HIM?

Please help us!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Losha14

Its Not An Unlawful Search If He Doesnt Give Consent And He Wasnt Doing Anything To Get Searched In The First Place........ ? That To Me Is Wrong And Research Shows The Same... Am I Insane?

BelizeBreeze

Losha14 said:
Its Not An Unlawful Search If He Doesnt Give Consent And He Wasnt Doing Anything To Get Searched In The First Place........ ? That To Me Is Wrong And Research Shows The Same... Am I Insane?
Since you already know the basis of legal understanding to make such a determination, no further response is required from this forum.

racer72

I would like to hear the game warden's version of this story. I would bet money it is completely different. I go fishing a lot in the state of Washington and I have never been approached about an illegal lure, if there is such a thing. Bet he got caught using the pipe, not an illegal lure.

Losha14

racer72 said:
I would like to hear the game warden's version of this story. I would bet money it is completely different. I go fishing a lot in the state of Washington and I have never been approached about an illegal lure, if there is such a thing. Bet he got caught using the pipe, not an illegal lure.
he actually was searched and then the pipe was found... i am wondering what gave her the right to search him in the first place... where is the probable cause
?

BelizeBreeze

Losha14 said:
he actually was searched and then the pipe was found... i am wondering what gave her the right to search him in the first place... where is the probable cause
?
The probable cause is the part your boyfriend ISN'T telling you.

HomeGuru

Losha14 said:

My boyfriend went fishing..... she then began to grab his goin area first and touch him in some inappropriate places...AND SHE WRONGFULLY GROPED HIM?

**A: I guess boyfriend was fishing for groper with that illegal lure and caught a BIG one.

BelizeBreeze

HomeGuru said:
Losha14 said:

My boyfriend went fishing..... she then began to grab his goin area first and touch him in some inappropriate places...AND SHE WRONGFULLY GROPED HIM?

**A: I guess boyfriend was fishing for groper with that illegal lure and caught a BIG one.
Now THAT is worthy of the LAST WORD!

chris86

Was He Wrongfully Searched

HomeGuru said:
[**A: I guess boyfriend was fishing for groper with that illegal lure and caught a BIG one.
I was going to post something witty and entertaining, but there's no possible way to out-do you, HomeGuru...My hat's off to you...

BelizeBreeze

chris86 said:
I was going to post something witty and entertaining, but there's no possible way to out-do you, HomeGuru...My hat's off to you...
Momma always told me never come on this forum without a "HAT" :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">